Selecting the Invoices option on the Billing menu displays the Invoices screen, illustrated below. This screen displays all of your Customers’ Invoices. Invoices are displayed on an Invoices list and can be filtered by Invoice Code, Minimum or Maximum amounts or Invoice Status. You can also download Invoices as Excel or CSV files. Each line on the Invoices list displays the Name, Customer, Total, Due Date, Created Date, and Status details for that Invoice. Follow the steps below to work with the Invoices screen.
- Enter an Invoice Code, Minimum and/or Maximum Total in their respective fields, select a Status from the Status, and then click to display only the Invoices matching those parameters on the Invoices list.
- Click to clear any Filter parameters in place and re-display all Invoices on the Invoices list.
- Click to export the Invoices list as a .CSV file.
- Click to export the Invoices list as an .XLS file.
- Click a Name link for a line on the Invoices list to display Edit Invoice screen for that Invoice. Please refer to the Editing an Invoice section of the document for details on editing an existing Invoice.
- Click a Customer link for a line on the Invoices list to display the Edit Customer screen for the Customer associated with that Invoice. Please refer to the Editing a Customer section of the document for details on editing Customer information.
<< Back to Documentation