Selecting Dunning Emails from the Projects menu allows you to configure Azimio so that it sends Dunning Emails to Customers who have overdue Invoices, using the Dunning Emails screen, as shown in the following illustration. Each Dunning Email that you create is displayed on a Dunning Emails list with its Name, and Due Days setting shown. Set Due Days to -1 so that the system sends your Invoice is Due email to Customers when the Due Date is reached. To send a Dunning Email for collections 30 days after an overdue Invoice, set Due Days to 30. You can then customize your Dunning Email using merge fields if needed. To set up an escalated collection email for collection 60 days following an overdue Invoice, set the Due Days to 60. Follow the steps below to work with the Dunning Emails screen.
- Click to create a new Dunning Email. Please refer to the Adding a Dunning Email section of the document for details on creating a Dunning Email.
- Click the Name link or click for a line on the Dunning Emails list to make modifications to an existing Dunning Email. Please refer to the Editing a Dunning Email section of the document for details on modifying existing Dunning Emails.
- Click for a line on the Dunning Emails list to remove that Dunning Email from the system. Please refer to the Deleting a Dunning Email section of the document for details on deleting a Dunning Email.
Within the Settings portion of the screen:
- Select the Active No or Active Yes radio button to make your Dunning Emails active or inactive, as desired. This is a required selection.
- Enter the Email Address of who you would like to receive a carbon copy of your Dunning Emails in the Dunning CC email text field. For example, you can CC Dunning Emails to your Collections/Accounts Receivable department. This is a required entry.
- Select the Terminate on Last Notification No or Terminate on Last Notification Yes radio button, depending on whether or not you want the system to stop or cancel the Customer’s Subscription at the end of the Dunning Email series.
- Click to save these settings to the system.
<< Back to Documentation