Selecting the Customer Interface on the Settings menu displays the Customer Interface screen, as shown in the following illustration. The Customer Interface is where your Customers go to sign up for your Subscriptions. Follow the steps below to work with the Customer Interface screen.
Within the Interface portion of the screen:
- Click to view the Customer Interface for your site.
- Enter a Title for the Customer Interface in the Interface Title text field. This is your Interface Page Title which goes next to your Project Logo. This is a required entry.
- Select the Enable Product Listing Yes or Enable Product Listing No radio button, as appropriate. - If enabled, your Customers will see your Products listed on the Customer Interface page. This is a required selection.
- Enter the location of the Customer Return URL in the Customer Return URL text field. This is a custom page that you want the Customer to go to after they subscribe to your Product. This could be a special ‘goals’ page that you want to track using your web analytics tool.
- Enter the location of the Customer Terms & Conditions URL in the Customer Terms & Conditions text field. You can add a link to your own Terms & Conditions page.
- Add a Project Logo to associate with the Customer Interface in the Project Logo text field by clicking Browse to locate the file on your computer for uploading to the system.
Within the Customer Subscription Form portion of the screen:
- Select the Option to Show Usage Yes or Option to Show Usage No radio button. If enabled, the Subscription Form will show the Usage Fees associated with your Product. This is a required selection.
- Select the Option to Customize Recurring Fee Yes or Option to Customize Recurring Fee No radio button. If enabled, the Customer can customize the quantity in the Recurring Fee line of the Subscription Form. This is a required selection.
Within the Layout portion of the screen:
- Add your own custom CSS to the Customer Interface within the Custom CSS box, if desired.
Within the Google Analytics portion of the screen:
- Enter your Google Analytics ID in the Google Analytics text field. This is a required entry.
- Select the Enable Ecommerce for Google Analytics Yes or Enable Ecommerce for Google Analytics No radio button, as appropriate to your needs. If enabled, it will send subscription data as a transaction that can be tracked in the Ecommerce section of your Google Analytics profile.
- Click to save these settings to the system.
<< Back to Documentation