Clicking on the Users screen allows you to add additional Users to Azimio using the Add User screen, as shown in the following illustration. Use the steps below to add a User to the system.
- Enter a Name for the new User in the Name text field. This is a required entry.
- Enter an Email Address for the new User in the Email text field. This is a required entry.
- Select a Role for the new User from the Role list. Available options are Admin, and any additional Roles that you add to the system. Please refer to the Adding a Role section of the document for details on adding additional Roles to Azimio. This a required selection.
- Enter a Password for the new User in the Password text field. This is a required entry.
- Confirm the Password just entered for the new User by repeating it in the Repeat Password screen.
- Click to save the new User to the system.
<< Back to Documentation