Clicking on the Rate Plan screen displays the Add Usage Fee screen, illustrated below. Follow the steps below to add a Usage Fee to a Product.
- Enter a name for the new Usage Fee in the Name text field. This is a required entry.
- Select a Tracked Item with which to associate the new Usage Fee from the Tracked Item list. This is a required selection.
- Enter the number of Periods the new Usage Fee will be in effect in the Period text field. This is a required entry.
- Select the appropriate Period Unit from the Period Unit list. This is a required selection.
- Select the appropriate Track Usage Mode from the Track Usage Mode list. This is a required selection.
- Define the Billing Cycle using the Billing Cycle text field and making a selection from the Billing Cycle list.
- Enter a Description for the new Usage Fee in the Description text box. You can highlight text and use the icons on the box’s menu bar to make that text bold or create a hyperlink.
- Click to add the Usage Fee to the Product.
<< Back to Documentation